Luxury European Tour
Europe is an amalgamation of history, architecture, culture, valor, art, and technology shaping not just its own future but also greatly influencing the world in terms of technology and freedom of expression. A visit to Europe is an education in itself. The institutions that they have built over the centuries and the extent to which they have contributed towards the development and progress of society at large deserve nothing less than an honest admiration.
For tourists, its a magnanimous treat to witness beautiful and vast landscape, the great theme parks and cultural extravaganza, the boat rides through canals, skiing on snowy mountain ranges, the vineyards, and the great shopping paradise being home to some of the world's most iconic brands, it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience to visit Europe.
Prime Geo Leisurecorp present here a very carefully designed premium vacation designed for all age groups who wish to experience Europe in relaxed luxury and do not want to be a part of the crowd in a hurry.
Grand Wonders of Europe (14 Nights & 15 Days)
✈ Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime.
✈ Visit 10 countries in 15 days: UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, and Vatican City.
✈ Important attractions and sightseeing included. Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Euro Disney, Funicular to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica-Montmartre, Jungfraujoch with Interlaken, Mt. Titlis with Lucerne, Gondola Ride in Venice, Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel and many more.
✈ Guided tours in London, Paris, Florence & Rome.
✈ Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
✈ Accommodation in top 4-star category hotels.
✈ Daily Continental buffet breakfast. Relish an additional Indian breakfast dish in selected cities.
✈ Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non- Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary.
✈ Gala Dinner and a special Dinner also included.
✈ In selected cities dinner will be served in the comforts of your hotel.
✈ Choice of local meals at select cities.
✈ Exclusive Experience: Waffles in Belgium, Black Forest cake in Germany, Rosti in Switzerland, Pizza & Pasta in Italy, Gelato (Ice-cream) & Tea in select cities.
✈Exciting Cruises - Ferry crossing on the English Channel, River Seine cruise in Paris, Canal cruise in Amsterdam, Lake cruise in Lucerne and Private boat to Venice Island.
✈ Driver tips included.
Itinerary - Luxury Tour for Europe
Arrive in London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom.
Guided city tour of London with Changing of Guards. Ride the London Eye. Visit the famous Madame Tussauds Wax museum.
Arrive in Paris - the City of Romance, Lights, and Glamour. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
Guided city tour of Paris. Visit the Eiffel tower 3rd (Top) Level. Take a funicular ride at Montmartre to see the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, the second most visited monument in Paris.
Enjoy your fun-filled day at Euro Disney (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios).
Onto Brussels. Visit Grand Place and Manneken Pis statue. Photo Stop at Atomium, Visit Keukenhof Gardens (till 10th May) Or Visit the miniature park – Madurodam. (from 11th May)
Explore Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. See the largest Gothic Cathedral in Rhineland – the Cologne Cathedral.
Travel to the Heart of the Black Forest. See the largest Waterfall in Switzerland - The Rhine Falls.
The highlight of the tour, A magical alpine excursion to the top of Europe - the amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken.
Visit Mt. Titlis- enjoy Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 meters. Cruise on Lake of Lucerne.
Drive to Vaduz, the capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein. Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals. Visit Innsbruck – The Tyrolean capital of picturesque Austria.
Welcome to Venice - the floating city of Italy. Enjoy the Gondola ride.
Guided city tour of Florence. View the remarkable and famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
All roads lead to Rome – the eternal city. Visit the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City (which includes Vatican Museum, Sisitne Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica).
Europe Tour Inclusion: Sightseeing and Excursions
✈ UNITED KINGDOM
• City tour with a local guide
• Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
• Ride on the London Eye - the millennium landmark
• Witness Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace (subject to operational)
• Ferry / Le Shuttle from Dover / Folkstone to Calais
• City tour with a local guide
• Visit the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
• Full day excitement and thrill at Euro Disney
• Romantic Cruise on the Seine River
• Funicular ride to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica- Montmartre
• The magnificent Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue
• Photo stop at the Atomium
• Enjoy sights of Amsterdam on a Canal Cruise
• Walkthrough the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral
display at Keukenhof (till 10th May)
• Visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature (from 11th May)
• Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral - a Gothic masterpiece
• Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest
• Demonstration of cuckoo clock making
• Witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt. Titlis
• Ride in the world’s first revolving cable car
• Walk on the Highest suspension bridge in Europe - Titlis Cliff Walk
• Orientation tour of Lucerne
• Cruise on Lake Lucerne
• Cogwheel train ride to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
• Visit scenic Interlaken
• The magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
• The orientation of Vaduz, the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein
• See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Dachl
• Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum and shop
• St. Mark’s square by Private boat
• Enjoy a classic Venetian Gondola ride
• Visit the famous Murano Glass showroom
• Guided walking city tour with a local English-speaking guide
• Visit Square of Miracles
• Photo-stop at the Leaning Tower
• Guided City tour with a local English speaking guide
• Visit Trevi Fountain
✈ VATICAN CITY
• Visit the Vatican Museum – see sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art
• Visit the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel
• Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica
🍱 MEALS 🍹
• Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
• 13 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
• 14 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
• Gala Dinner and a special Dinner also included.
• Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
(Packed lunch will be served on the day we travel from London to Paris and on the day when you visit Euro Disney)