Jewels of East Europe
Our tour program of East Europe is designed to create and serve before you a perfect mix of culture, traditions, history, art, entertainment, and shopping. Budapest, the capital city of Hungary is a fast-growing destination in Eastern Europe in terms of art, and trade. Prague, the beautiful capital of Czechia (formerly the Czech Republic and Czechoslovakia) is already a much sought-after tourist destination. Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, boasts of Castles, Parks, and Lakes, is emerging as one of the influential European capitals in eastern Europe.
Contribution of Austria to Art & Culture is well known, and Munich, the last stop-over before returning home, is a global cosmopolitan city and one of the major cities of the technological and financial powerhouse Germany. This tour gives you a glimpse of the forgotten past of Europe, and also touches the modern and emerging beautiful locales of Europe.
Prime Geo Leisurecorp presents here a very carefully designed luxury & premium voyage for all age groups who wish to experience east European countries and want to enjoy every bit of their life in the jewels of east Europe.
East Europe Tour Inclusion: Sightseeing and Excursions
• Guided city tour of Budapest
• Enjoy a scenic boat ride on the Danube River
• Enjoy the Hungarian Horsemanship show
• Visit the revolutionary Hero’s square
• Orientation city tour of Bratislava.
• Guided city tour of Vienna
• Entrance and guided tour of Schoenbrunn Palace
• See the Opera House
✈The Czech Republic-
• Guided city tour of Prague
• Guided tour of Prague castle
• View the St. Vitus Cathedral
• Visit Charles Bridge
• See the Astronomical Clock & the Old Town Square
• Orientation tour of the city.
🍱 MEALS 🍹
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• 05 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Lunches
• 06 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners
• 02 nights Hotel Arena / Mercure / Novotel or similar in Budapest
• 01-night Hotel Mercure / Event Hotel Pyramid / Austria Trends Ananas or similar in Vienna
• 02 nights Hotel Holiday Inn / Panorama Hotel / Duo or similar in Prague
• 01-night Hotel Mercure / Leonardo / NH or similar in Munich
• Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime
• Visit 5 countries in 7 days: Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic & Germany
• Important attractions and sightseeing included. River cruise on the Danube, Hungarian Horsemanship show, Schoenbrunn Palace, Charles Bridge and many more
• Guided tours in Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Prague, and Munich
• Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour
• Accommodation in top 4-star category hotels
• Daily Continental buffet breakfast
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary
• Exciting Cruise - Danube River Cruise
• Driver tips included
Itinerary - Luxury Tour for Jewels of East Europe
Welcome to Budapest. Enjoy the Danube river cruise.
Your journey through some of the most historical cities in Europe begins here. Arrive in Budapest, the most visited tourist destination in Hungary. On arrival at the airport, clear immigration, collect your baggage and proceed outside to meet your friendly Tour Manager who will later escort you to your hotel and assist you in check-in. Later in the evening proceed for a Cruise on the River Danube.
Overnight in Budapest. (Dinner)
Guided City tour of Budapest. Enjoy the Hungarian Horsemanship show.
We proceed for a guided city tour of Budapest. You will be passing by the Parliament building before crossing the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city. Here you will have some free time to yourself to visit the Fishermen’s Bastion. Tour will continue to the Gillert Hill before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge from where you drive towards the Heroes’ square. Passing by the Opera and St. Stephen’s Basilica. Proceed to Godolo for the Hungarian Horsemanship Show – witness the co-ordination of human & horse, a spectacular visual treat. Later return to the city and have some free time for shopping.
Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Proceed to Vienna. En route Orientation city tour of Bratislava.
Check out, as we continue our journey to Vienna the capital and the largest city of Austria. Enroute we stop at Bratislava - Slovakia for an Orientation tour of this beautiful city. Later continue to Vienna.
Overnight in Vienna. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
City tour of Vienna. Onto Prague.
This morning a local guide will meet your group and take them on a half-day guided sightseeing tour of Vienna’s Innere Stadt (1st District), which contains its Old Town. This entire area has been classified as an official UNESCO World Heritage Site. Being a political and cultural capital for the House of Habsburg, Vienna served as a capital of the Holy Roman Empire, the Austrian Empire, and later the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The dynasty’s patronage long encouraged art, music, and science, and as a result, the city of Vienna today is truly a treasure-trove of cultural attractions. Today’s tour will take place inside of Vienna’s famed Ring. Your guide will show your group Stephansplatz, which is home to Vienna’s iconic St. Stephen’s Cathedral. You’ll stroll down Karntner Strasse, Vienna’s most famous shopping avenue and see the nearby Vienna State Opera House. Continue your tour and explore Ringstrasse, the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Natural History, the Hofburg, Parliament, City Hall, the Burg theater and the University. Later we will proceed to Schönbrunn Palace, a former imperial summer residence located in Vienna, Austria. The 1,441-room Baroque palace is one of the most important architectural, cultural and historical monuments in the country. Later drive to Prague, the Czech capital.
Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Guided tour of Prague Castle – Witness the Walk of the Apostles at the Astronomical Clock.
We embark and proceed on a walking tour of this Fairy Tale city. Enjoy a walking tour with our guide where we visit the remarkable Prague Castle which is said to be the biggest castle in the world at about 570 meters in length and an average of about 130 meters wide. See the St. Vitus Cathedral the seat of the Archbishop of Prague. Onto the magnificent Statue lined Charles bridge famous mostly for the series of Baroque statues that adorn the bridge’s balustrade, and arriving into the Old town square to witness the unique walk of the apostles at the Astronomical Clock. See Wenceslas Square. Enjoy rest of the afternoon exploring the city on your own.
Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Onto Munich, Orientation tour.
This morning we check out and drive to the beautiful city of Munich. Start the tour at the large open square of Marienplatz, dominated by the Old and New Town Hall. Stroll through the inner city and see sites such as the Frauenkirche and the former royal palaces of the Munich Residence.
Overnight in Munich. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Your memorable holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour. Check out and depart for the Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime. (Breakfast)
Trip for Jewels of East Europe (6N & 7D)
Important Notes for Jewels of East Europe Tour
• A person below 12 years of age on the date of return flight will be considered a child
• As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room
• All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by an air-conditioned coach
• It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach
• Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour
• On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members
• A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour
• Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified
• Certain sightseeing/excursions if closed then an alternate sightseeing will be done
• Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to the holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same
• No refunds for unutilized services
• In case of inordinate delay and with strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on this day
• In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified
• We reserve the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
• The operator reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond their control such as weather conditions, strikes, etc.
• We shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
What your tour price does not include?
• The cost of the Airfare, Passport, POE charges, visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Any extra meals not included in the itinerary, meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
• Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary.
Month | Departure Dates
May 2020 | 5, 12, 26
June 2020 | 9, 16, 23
July 2020 |7